Why Hire Us
There are many reasons why hundreds of families, business owners, and property managers throughout the St. Charles and St. Louis areas choose HandyVets for all of their handyman needs. Here are just a few:
- You are directly supporting veterans. Did you know that 100% of our technicians have served in the U.S. military? Learn more about our mission to empower veterans here.
- We’re reliable. Finding someone who shows up on time and does exactly what they say they will do is oftentimes half the battle in the maintenance and repair industry.
- Our prices are fair and our quotes are detailed. You will never be surprised with hidden costs or fees because we make sure you understand the scope of the work before we get started. Change orders are created if the scope of the project shifts.
- We stand behind our work. You can relax knowing we guarantee our workmanship for one year. If there is a problem with the workmanship performed by a HandyVets, just give us a call and we’ll make it right.
- We’re trustworthy professionals. All HandyVets technicians have been thoroughly screened; they are professionals and employees (not subcontractors), and always arrive to the job in uniforms and marked trucks.
- Our team has a variety of skills. We provide all types of services from residential to commercial, indoor to outdoors, and small projects to large. As our founder likes to say, “From the front door to the bathroom floor, we have you covered.”
- We’re a one stop shop. If we don’t provide the service you need, we can refer you to a reliable partner who does. And if you subscribe to our preventative maintenance plans or are a preferred maintenance customer, we’ll even make the calls for you.
- We have a military mentality. Our company is anchored by the core values the military instills into each and every one of the men and women who choose to enlist. Click here to learn more about why veterans make great workers.
- We are fully insured & licensed. Plus, our credentials speak for themselves:
- Ameren Trade Ally Network
- O’Fallon Chamber of Commerce
- Show-Me Heroes Employer
- Marine Corps League #725
- Worldwide Who’s Who of Executives, Professionals, & Entrepreneurs
- Saint Louis Veterans Business Network
- Better Business Bureau
- Home Advisor Pro
- Angie’s List
- Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) – Federal
- Service-Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (SDVE) – Missouri
- General Contractor
- City of Saint Charles Business License
- Lead-Safe Certified Firm – EPA
Let’s talk more about how we can start helping you!